Sponsor your Spouse or Partner to Canada

Sponsoring a spouse or partner to come to Canada is an important step for Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to reunite with their loved ones. This process involves a number of steps, including filing the sponsorship application and providing proof of financial support.

The process of sponsoring a spouse or partner can be complex, but it is possible with the right information and guidance. We shall guide you with an overview of what you need to know in order to successfully sponsor your spouse or partner to come and live permanently in Canada. We shall follow through with the eligibility requirements, the application process, and other important details that you should be aware of when sponsoring your loved one.

Eligibility: You can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent child if:

You’re at least 18 years old

You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act

If you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents.

You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.

You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability

You can provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor

Are You Looking For Visa Guidance Just Call Us!

Call us today +971 50 710 8900 or email us: info@globalexpertmigrates.com